Central Bedfordshire Council's Fix My Street Service

Central Bedfordshire Council have a new reporting system to make reporting street issues easier, quicker and more accurately.

You can now report and track highways and environment problems online, such as:

  • Potholes
  • Faulty streetlights
  • Draining or flooding problems
  • Damaged pavements
  • Faulty traffic lights
  • Overgrown trees and hedges
  • Obstructions in the road
  • Damaged or missing road signs or other street furniture damaged bus stops and bus shelters