“It is with great sadness that we mourn the passing of an exceptional man and an extraordinary public servant who worked tirelessly for the many organisations that he supported. He will be greatly missed and we send our condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and all The Royal Family on behalf of all the residents of Eaton Bray.”
These byelaws apply to open spaces around the village.
- NO GOLF PRACTICE, GOLF OR PUTTING
- NO RIDING OF HORSES OR PONIES
- NO UNAUTHORISED FIRES OR BARBEQUES OR COOKING
- NO GRAZING OF ANIMALS – UNLESS WITH THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF EATON BRAY PARISH COUNCIL
- NO DRIVING OF MOTOR VEHICLES OR MOTOR BIKES – EXCEPT MOBILITY CARRIAGES
- NO CAMPING OR OVERNIGHT PARKING
- NO CLIMBING OF TREES OR ANY STRUCTURE OR BARRIER
- NO PERSON SHALL CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY TREE OR SHRUB
- BALL GAMES PERMITTED PROVIDED IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANNOYANCE TO OTHERS
- NO LOUD PLAYING OF RADIO CD OR ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT TO A LEVEL WHICH CAUSES ANNOYANCE TO OTHERS
The above is a summary of the full byelaw, which may be seen by applying to: The Clerk of the Eaton Bray Parish Council.
Issued by the Clerk to the Eaton Bray Parish Council, January 2008