Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) the Parish Council is required to routinely and proactively provide information to the public.
The following documents are currently available. Some of these files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- GDPR (Data Protection)
- Code of Conduct
- Financial Regulations Relating To Eaton Bray Parish Council
- Standing Orders
- Risk Assessment
- Freedom of Information/Model Publication Scheme
- Information available from Eaton Bray Parish Council
- Schedule of Charges (The Cemetary, Bower Lane)
- Parish Council Contacts
- Policies and Procedures
- Local Council Document and Record Retention
- Cemetery Regulations
- Allotment Tenancy Agreement
- Complaints Procedure
Eaton Bray Parish has allotment land for letting, if interested please contact the Parish Clerk for more information/availability.
Dog Control Orders
Public notice – Introduction of Dog Control Orders by Central Bedfordshire Council
- The Fouling of Land by Dogs (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- The Dogs on Leads (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- The Dogs on Leads by Direction (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- The Dogs Exclusion (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
Additional can be read here from the original 2014 article.
Annual Returns (AGAR)
If you would like to view the Annual Return from 2017 and 2018, a summary is now available:
Previous annual return summaries:
- Eaton Bray Parish Council’s Annual Return from 2014-2017
- Eaton Bray Parish Council’s Annual Return from 2011-2014
- Eaton Bray Parish Council’s Annual Return from 2007-2011
The original signed forms are held with the Parish Clerk.
For further information about these Parish Council Business Matters’ documents, or if you have other questions regarding Eaton Bray Parish Council and its responsibilities, please contact the Parish Council Clerk.